Top 10 Reasons to Hire an Independent Contractor
A contract attorney is an independent contractor who works on an hourly basis or project basis for another lawyer or law firm.
10. Great talent at reasonable prices!
9. It's a short-term commitment.
8. No overhead.
7. Increase your firm's productivity without overloading yourself or your employees.
6. Why pay a full-time salary, when you only need part-time help?
5. When I come to meetings, I bring my own furniture.
4. Bring in a fresh outside perspective to work on your case.
3. I have my own malpractice insurance and health insurance.
2. It's the best way to get the most talent for your money.
1. I do the work, you get the glory!
Return to Home Page